COMP Cams 34-342-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford 429/460 , 2500-6500 RPM
Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2500 to 6500 RPM Range, 294 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. Solid-Good Street / Strip cam. Excellent power. 3000+ stall with manifolds and 9.5:1 and up compression. Radical idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 33-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford B/B FE , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 31-335-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford S/B , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 10-210-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8 , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 12-702-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 32-771-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 33-240-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 34-336-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 42-236-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
COMP Cams 11-213-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 31-330-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 2500-6500 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!