COMP Cams 34-341-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford 429/460 , 2000-6000 RPM
Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2000 to 6000 RPM Range, 282 Intake Duration, 282S Grind Number
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. Solid-Good for Street Machine with mild converter and headers. 9:1+ compression. Mild rough idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 11-218-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 12-223-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 31-334-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford S/B , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 33-245-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford B/B FE , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 51-245-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Pontiac V8 , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 20-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B , 2500-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 21-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 2500-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 32-238-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 11-217-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 11-219-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2500-6500 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!