COMP Cams 34-340-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford 429/460 , 1800-5800 RPM
Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 1800 to 5800 RPM Range, 270 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. Solid-Great solid lifter cam for daily use. Good mid-range power. Stock converter and compression. Noticeable idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 33-244-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford B/B FE , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 31-333-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford S/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 09-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 18-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3 V6
COMP Cams 21-306-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 31-414-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 32-224-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 32-421-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 35-310-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 35-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!