COMP Cams 34-337-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 3000 to 6800 RPM Range, 305 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Bracket Racing or limited street use. Strong top end power. 10.5:1 compression, 3500+ stall. Radical racy idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 34-229-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-336-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-343-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford 429/460 , 3000-6800 RPM
COMP Cams 11-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 33-241-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 42-237-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
COMP Cams 10-203-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8 , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 10-204-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8 , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 11-213-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!