COMP Cams 34-336-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2500 to 6500 RPM Range, 292 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Street / Strip use. Good power. 3000+ stall, aftermarket manifolds, low gears, 9.5:1 compression. Very rough idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 34-229-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-337-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 11-219-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 12-702-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 32-771-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 33-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford B/B FE , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 34-342-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford 429/460 , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 84-135-6 Magnum Solid Camshaft, 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 11-550-5 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy 396/454
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!