COMP Cams 34-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2000 to 6000 RPM Range, 280 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Great cam for Street Machines. Needs mild converter, headers and 9:1 compression. Rough idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 31-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 3000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 34-229-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-337-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-336-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 35-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5.0/5.8L
COMP Cams 08-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 11-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-551-5 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2800-6300 RPM
COMP Cams 12-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-702-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!