COMP Cams 34-241-5 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 282342415 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Good for jet boats with A impeller. Needs good manifolds, likes headers. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Extremely wide powerband helps get boat on plane while making maximum horsepower
- Work against exhaust systems with restrictive back pressure
- Power enhancement helps maintain top-end speed for longer distances
- Intended for applications where low idle speeds are required
Application1968-78 Lincoln 429-460
1969-78 Mercury 429-460
1968-94 Ford 429-460
More Like This
COMP Cams 12-240-4 S/B Chevy Vacuum Rule Hydraulic Cam, 1600-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 11-461-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-244-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 34-236-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 01-451-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 01-456-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 454/502
COMP Cams 11-451-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-232-3 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL70-127-6 2.3 Ford Hydraulic Cam & Lifter Kit 1500-5500 RPM
COMP Cams 35-602-4 Big Mutha Thumpr Cam Ford 351W 2500-6400 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Picking the right camshaft can be a challenge. Use our camshaft selection guide to learn how to select the right cam for your street rod's best performance.