COMP Cams 34-239-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
429 Ford Big Block V8, 460 Ford Big Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme 4 x 4 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Likes improved intake, needs headers and 3.55-3.90 gear with 2000 stall. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Improved throttle response & increased low & mid-range RPM horsepower for towing & off-road
- Designed for use with common restrictive factory exhaust systems, including OEM exhaust manifolds
Application1968-94 Ford 429-460
More Like This
COMP Cams 34-231-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-235-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-602-5 Big Mutha Thumpr Cam, 429-460 Ford, 2500-6400 RPM
COMP Cams 34-224-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-250-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-229-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-600-5 Thumpr Cam, 429-460 Ford, 2000-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 34-601-5 Mutha Thumpr Cam, 429-460 Ford, 2200-6100 RPM
COMP Cams 34-225-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-227-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!