COMP Cams 34-236-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
429 Ford Big Block V8, 460 Ford Big Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Strong mid-range with good throttle response, great for small blower, noticeable idle. Hydraulic - Xtreme Marine: Strong mid-range with good throttle response, great for small blower, noticeable idle.
- Extremely wide powerband helps get boat on plane while making maximum horsepower
- Work against exhaust systems with restrictive back pressure
- Power enhancement helps maintain top-end speed for longer distances
- Intended for applications where low idle speeds are required
Application1968-78 Lincoln 429-460
1969-78 Mercury 429-460
1968-94 Ford 429-460
More Like This
COMP Cams 11-236-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 34-239-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-247-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 35-243-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 11-239-3 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-560-4 Nitrous HP Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-660-47 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 31-246-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 32-246-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft,Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 35-246-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351W
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.