COMP Cams 33-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford B/B FE , 2500-6500 RPM
352 Ford FE V8, 360 Ford FE V8, 390 Ford FE V8, 427 Ford FE V8, 428 Ford FE V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. Solid-Good for Street / Strip cars. Use 10:1+ compression, low gears, 3000+ stall or 4 speed. Very rough idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1963-76 Ford 352-428
More Like This
COMP Cams 34-342-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford 429/460 , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 32-239-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 12-224-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 31-335-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford S/B , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 11-219-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 51-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Pontiac V8 , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 20-248-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B , 3000-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 23-248-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chrysler, 3000-6200 RPM
COMP Cams 21-248-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 3000-6200 RPM
COMP Cams 33-244-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford B/B FE , 1800-5800 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.