COMP Cams 32-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford Cleveland
351C Ford Small Block V8, 351M Ford Small Block V8, 400 Ford Small Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 351C, 351M-400M 8 cyl. 1970-1982. Big Mutha' Thumpr : Street/ strip, needs 9.5:1 compression, 2800+ stall, intake, gears and headers, very rough idle. Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Camshaft. 3 grinds to fit all of your performance needs. Unique design. Maximizes sound and mid to high RPM power. Ensures safe piston-to-valve clearance. Proven to generate 25+ RWHP gains. Does not compromise durability.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1970-82 Ford 351-400
More Like This
COMP Cams 32-600-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford Cleveland
COMP Cams 32-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford Cleveland
COMP Cams 32-421-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 32-541-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 32-431-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 32-651-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 32-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford Cleveland
COMP Cams 32-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 32-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 32-411-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, 1200-4500 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!