COMP Cams 32-237-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. Solid-Excellent torque. Everyday performance. Stock converter and 9:1 compression. Noticeable idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1977-79 Lincoln 400
1970-79 Mercury 351-400
1970-82 Ford 351-400
More Like This
COMP Cams 34-340-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford 429/460 , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 33-244-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford B/B FE , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 11-217-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 20-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 31-333-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford S/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 32-224-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 21-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 2000-5500 RPM
COMP Cams 12-222-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 1500-5500 RPM
COMP Cams 31-414-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 42-308-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.