COMP Cams 32-234-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Street / Strip use with 3000+ stall, 10:1 compression, low gears. Racy idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1970-82 Ford 351-400
More Like This
COMP Cams 33-240-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 34-336-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 11-213-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 31-330-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 35-330-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5.0/5.8L
COMP Cams 51-240-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 10-210-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8 , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 42-236-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
COMP Cams 20-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 21-242-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.