COMP Cams 32-218-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Excellent torque and mileage. OEM replacement. Smooth idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1977-79 Lincoln 400
1970-79 Mercury 351-400
1970-82 Ford 351-400
More Like This
COMP Cams 33-221-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 34-224-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 18-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
COMP Cams 31-215-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 11-202-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-205-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 15-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
COMP Cams 16-232-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy V6
COMP Cams 20-208-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 21-212-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.