COMP Cams 31-442-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 289-302 C.I. 8 cyl. 1963-1995. Hydraulic Roller-Street Machine and limited high performance street use. Best with 4 speed and 3.40-4.10 gears. Aftermarket intake & headers. Magnum Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Camshafts, For engines that DID NOT come from the factory with Hydraulic roller cams, NOT FOR E.F.I. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1963-85 Ford 289-302
More Like This
COMP Cams 31-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 31-452-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 31-422-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 31-432-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 31-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 31-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 31-414-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 35-562-44 Hyd. Roller Camshaft, 2300-6600 RPM
COMP Cams 35-563-44 Hyd. Roller Camshaft, 2900-7200 RPM
COMP Cams 35-564-44 Hyd. Roller Camshaft, 3300-7500 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!