COMP Cams 31-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 289-302 C.I. 8 cyl. 1963-1995. Hydraulic Roller-Smallest of the line. Best with stock engine for Street Rod or towing. Stock converter. Smooth idle. Magnum Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Camshafts, For engines that DID NOT come from the factory with Hydraulic roller cams, NOT FOR E.F.I. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1963-85 Ford 289-302
More Like This
COMP Cams 08-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 56-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams 35-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 11-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 35-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 09-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 18-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, GM V6 , 1200-4500 RPM
COMP Cams 32-411-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, 1200-4500 RPM
COMP Cams 08-408-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.