COMP Cams 31-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 3000-7000 RPM
Ford Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 3000 to 7000 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Limited street use or Bracket Race. 11:1 compression, 4000 stall, 4:10 or lower with good intake & exhaust. Radical idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1977-80 Lincoln 302
1963-81 Mercury 221-302
1963-93 Ford 221-302
More Like This
COMP Cams 31-414-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 31-330-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 31-333-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford S/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 31-334-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford S/B , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 31-335-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford S/B , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 31-336-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford S/B , 3000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 31-254-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 31-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 2200-6100 RPM
COMP Cams 31-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 31-215-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!