COMP Cams 2901-16 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Mopar
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
COMP Cams Performance Series Solid/Mechanical Lifters with EDM Injection Technology have all of the same high quality features as our Performance Series Solid/Mechanical Lifters with the addition of the EDM oiling hole on the lifter face. These are premium lifters designed specifically for high-end street and race applications. Built to extreme precision tolerances to create the most durable solid lifters available, Performance Series Lifters are engineered to handle elevated, race application valve spring pressures. Each lifter features a precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to extend high-rpm durability and promote compatibility with performance Camshafts.
- Precision-ground crown radius and surface finish promote performance Camshaft compatibility and high RPM durability
- Lightweight design and one-piece pushrod seat provide extended RPM range
- Feature a precision-machined and accurately located oil band to yield a consistent and properly metered oil flow
- Designed for elevated, race application valve spring pressures
- Ideal for high-end street and race engines
1958-79 AMC 290-401
1950-89 Chrysler 273-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 2901-12 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Mopar
COMP Cams 2901-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, AMC, EA
COMP Cams 801-16 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, AMC, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 821-16 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 2921-16 Performance Series Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Set
COMP Cams 2921-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet,Mopar,EA
COMP Cams 822-12 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, AMC, Set
COMP Cams 822-1 High Energy Lifter, Hyd flat tappet, AMC/Mopar, Each
COMP Cams 882-1 Hi-Tech Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, AMC/Mopar, Each
COMP Cams 821-12 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Mopar, Set
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!