COMP Cams 2900-16 Chevy Solid Lifters
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, Chevy W-Series V8, Cadillac V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
COMP Cams Performance Series Solid/Mechanical Lifters are premium lifters designed specifically for high-end street and race applications. Built to extreme precision tolerances to create the most durable solid lifters available, Performance Series Lifters are engineered to handle elevated, race application valve spring pressures. Each lifter features a precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to extend high-rpm durability and promote compatibility with performance camshafts.
- Precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to promote performance camshaft compatibility and high-rpm durability
- Lightweight design and premium one-piece pushrod seat provide an extended rpm range
- Precision-machined and accurately located oil band to yield a consistent, properly metered oil flow
- Designed for elevated, race application valve spring pressures
- Ideal for high-end street and race engines
- Cadillac 472-500
- Chevy 348-409 (1958-65)
- Chevy 265-400
- Chevy 396-454
- Oldsmobile 265-455
- Pontiac 260-455
- Diameter: .842"
- Seat Height: 1.88"
- Weight: 86 grams
More Like This
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Solid Mechanical Lifters, Set of 16
COMP Cams 800-16 Chevy Solid Lifters with Oil Hole
COMP Cams 2900-8 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Chevy
COMP Cams 2900-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, SBC, EA
COMP Cams 800-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Each
COMP Cams 858-16 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters, Chevy, Set of 16
COMP Cams 81216 High Energy Chevy Hydraulic Lifters
COMP Cams 880-16 Hi-Tech Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 812-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 858-1 Pro Magnum Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!