COMP Cams 2900-12 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Chevy
Chevy 90-Degree V6, Buick V6, Chevy 60-Degree V6, Mechanical/Solid Flat Tappet Lifter Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
COMP Cams Performance Series Solid/Mechanical Lifters for GM 200-262 6-cylinder, Set of 12.
COMP Cams Performance Series Solid/Mechanical Lifters are premium lifters designed specifically for high-end street and race applications. Built to extreme precision tolerances to create the most durable solid lifters available, Performance Series Lifters are engineered to handle elevated, race application valve spring pressures. Each lifter features a precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to extend high-rpm durability and promote compatibility with performance Camshafts.
- Precision-ground crown radius and surface finish promote performance Camshaft compatibility and high RPM durability
- Lightweight design and one-piece pushrod seat provide extended RPM range
- Feature a precision-machined and accurately located oil band to yield a consistent and properly metered oil flow
- Designed for elevated, race application valve spring pressures
- Ideal for high-end street and race engines
GM 200-262 6 Cylinder
More Like This
COMP Cams 858-1 Pro Magnum Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 84000-12 Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 812-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 850-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 875-1 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Roller Lifter, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 850-12 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 802-12 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, Chevy,Set
COMP Cams 802-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 2900-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, SBC, EA
COMP Cams 813-12 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Chevy, Set
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!