COMP Cams 26975-16 GM604 Valve Springs, 1.320 x .920 Diameter, Set/16
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
COMP Cams® 26975 springs provide increased control and durability for GM crate circle track applications as well as a variety of Small Block Chevy/Small Block Ford engines. They are designed as a performance upgrade over stock springs for higher RPM applications. Made from a high-tensile strength chrome silicon steel, the #26975 Valve Springs feature a much higher life expectancy than tool steel springs. State-of-the-art grinding and finishing processes, along with added micro peening, also increase durability. In addition to street use, these springs are also a perfect choice for GM 604 crate engines running in stock or modified circle track divisions.
- Increased control and durability for GM crate circle track applications
- Performance upgrade over stock springs for higher RPM applications
- High-tensile strength chrome silicon steel
- Perfect for GM 604 crate engines running in stock or modified circle track divisions
- O.D.: 1.320"
- I.D.: .920"
- Seat Load: 103 @ 1.780
- Open Load: 325 @ 1.160
- Coil Bind: 1.100
- Rate: 365