COMP Cams 24-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar 426 Hemi
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 426 Hemi 8 CYL. 1966-1971. Mutha' Thumpr : High performance street/strip, needs 9:1 compression, 2500+ stall, intake, gears and headers, rough idle. Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1966-71 Dodge 426
1968-71 Plymouth 426
More Like This
COMP Cams 31-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 2000-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 10-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8 , 2000-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 21-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 26-600-7 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar 392 Hemi
COMP Cams 20-600-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, 2000-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 11-600-20 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 51-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 91-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 364/401/425
COMP Cams 12-600-20 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 96-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 400/430/455
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.