COMP Cams 23-742-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
Chrysler Big Block V8, Solid Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 3500 to 6500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Mechanical Roller Camshafts. Mechanical (Solid) Roller Camshaft: Max Street Effort 383, Requires 4000+ Converter, 750-830 CFM Carb, 4.30-4.88 Gear, 440 Needs 3500+ Converter, 800-850 CFM Carb, Headers, 4.10-4.56 Gear. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 20-702-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 12-704-8 Blower and Turbo Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 11-693-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 31-761-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 32-772-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 34-710-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 12-705-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 11-694-8 Blower and Turbo Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 23-741-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 01-461-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 454/502
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.