COMP Cams 23-742-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
Chrysler Big Block V8, Solid Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 3500 to 6500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Mechanical Roller Camshafts. Mechanical (Solid) Roller Camshaft: Max Street Effort 383, Requires 4000+ Converter, 750-830 CFM Carb, 4.30-4.88 Gear, 440 Needs 3500+ Converter, 800-850 CFM Carb, Headers, 4.10-4.56 Gear. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 23-741-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 21-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 2000-5500 RPM
COMP Cams 23-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 3500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 23-707-9 Drag Race Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-701-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-704-9 Drag Race Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-705-9 Drag Race Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-706-9 Drag Race Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-700-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-702-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!