COMP Cams 23-701-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
Chrysler Big Block V8, Solid Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 2500 to 6200 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Energy Street Mechanical Roller Camshafts. Mechanical (Solid) Roller Camshaft: 9.5:1 w/ 3000+ Stall, Strong Mid-Range w/ A Lopey Idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1959-78 Dodge 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 12-771-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-741-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 11-771-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 34-771-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 35-771-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 11-772-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-773-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 23-700-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-702-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 11-770-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.