COMP Cams 23-700-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
Chrysler Big Block V8, Solid Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 2000 to 6000 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Energy Street Mechanical Roller Camshafts. Mechanical (Solid) Roller Camshaft: Best All Around Street Roller, 9.5:1 Compression w/ 2500+ Stall. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 21-231-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-701-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-702-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-703-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-223-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams 23-231-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Chrysler
COMP Cams 21-223-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-224-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-233-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-712-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!