COMP Cams 23-600-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chrysler B/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 383-440 C.I. 8 CYL. 1959-1980. Thumpr : High Performance Street, Stock Converter Ok, Best w/ 2000+ Converter & Gears, Choppy/Thumping Idle. Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Camshaft. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1959-78 Dodge 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 08-600-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-600-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-600-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 34-600-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford B/B
COMP Cams 01-600-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-600-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 35-600-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 302
COMP Cams 32-600-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford Cleveland
COMP Cams 54-601-11 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 34-602-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford B/B 385
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.