COMP Cams 21-671-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic, Strong Mid-Range w/ A Lopey Idle, 2800+ Stall w/ 9.5:1 Compression, Replaces The Popular 484 Cam. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Specifically designed to capture the essence of the original 1960s muscle car experience
- Combine famous factory cam performance with modern Camshaft lobe designs for increased throttle response
- Excellent sound improvement through Camshaft specifications (with similar vacuum characteristics to its muscle car era counterparts)
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 20-671-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 12-672-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 33-222-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 34-225-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 20-672-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 32-219-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 21-225-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 12-334-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-322-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-323-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.