COMP Cams 21-670-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
Chrysler Big Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2000 to 6000 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic, 2500 Stall w/ 9.5:1 Compression, Strong Mid-Range w/ Early Muscle Car Sound. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Specifically designed to capture the essence of the original 1960s muscle car experience
- Combine famous factory cam performance with modern Camshaft lobe designs for increased throttle response
- Excellent sound improvement through Camshaft specifications (with similar vacuum characteristics to its muscle car era counterparts)
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 20-670-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 42-114-3 Factory Muscle Hyd. Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
COMP Cams 08-414-8 Xtreme 4x4 Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-414-8 Xtreme 4x4 Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-322-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 61-232-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams 20-227-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 21-227-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 20-671-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 21-671-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.