COMP Cams 21-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
Chrysler Big Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2500 to 6400 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft. Big Mutha' Thumpr : Street/strip, needs 9.5:1 compression, 2800+ stall, intake, gears and headers, very rough idle. 3 grinds to fit all of your performance needs. Unique design. Maximizes sound and mid to high RPM power. Ensures safe piston-to-valve clearance. Proven to generate 25+ RWHP gains. Does not compromise durability.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1959-78 Dodge 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 20-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 24-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar 426 Hemi
COMP Cams 31-603-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 2500-6400 RPM
COMP Cams 11-602-20 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-602-20 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 10-604-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8 , 2500-6400 RPM
COMP Cams 33-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 91-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 364/401/425
COMP Cams 92-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 350
COMP Cams 32-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.