COMP Cams 21-305-4 Magnum Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Muscle These cams follow the tradition of COMP Cams excellence and offer a step up from original equipment cam designs. Hydraulic-Factory I.D. # 2899206, for: 383 cu.in., 1968-70, Factory 335 H.P. : 383 cu.in., 1971, Factory 300 H.P. : 440 cu.in., 1967-70, Factory 375/390: 440 cu.in., 1971, Factory 370/385. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 20-309-4 Magnum Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 12-318-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-310-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 12-319-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-404-4 Blower and Turbo Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-316-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-308-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 11-321-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-402-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 20-810-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!