COMP Cams 21-305-4 Magnum Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
Chrysler Big Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 1600 to 5600 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Muscle These cams follow the tradition of COMP Cams excellence and offer a step up from original equipment cam designs. Hydraulic-Factory I.D. # 2899206, for: 383 cu.in., 1968-70, Factory 335 H.P. : 383 cu.in., 1971, Factory 300 H.P. : 440 cu.in., 1967-70, Factory 375/390: 440 cu.in., 1971, Factory 370/385. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 20-309-4 Magnum Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 12-318-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-310-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 12-319-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-404-4 Blower and Turbo Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-316-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-308-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 11-321-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-402-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 20-810-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.