COMP Cams 21-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 3500-6500 RPM
Chrysler Big Block V8, Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 3500 to 6500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. Solid-Serious Street/Strip Effort For 440, 3500 Converter, 10.5:1+ Compression, 800-850 CFM, 383 Requires 4000+ Converter. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1961-78 Dodge 383-440
1961-78 Plymouth 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 23-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 3500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 20-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B , 4000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 12-225-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 3000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 20-635-5 Drag Race Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B , 3500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 51-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Pontiac V8 , 3000-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 11-219-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 20-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 33-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford B/B FE , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 34-343-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford 429/460 , 3000-6800 RPM
COMP Cams 11-218-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2000-6000 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.