COMP Cams 21-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 2000-5500 RPM
Magnum Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. Solid-Good w/ Stock Converter, Near Smooth Idle In 440, Works Well w/ 650-750 CFM Carb, Excellent Torque. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1961-78 Plymouth 383-440
1961-79 Dodge 383-440
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 282212464 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
COMP Cams 12-222-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 1500-5500 RPM
COMP Cams 33-245-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford B/B FE , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 09-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 10-210-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8 , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 11-450-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-693-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-702-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 18-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3 V6
COMP Cams 20-232-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Picking the right camshaft can be a challenge. Use our camshaft selection guide to learn how to select the right cam for your street rod's best performance.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.