COMP Cams 21-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 2000-5500 RPM
Chrysler Big Block V8, Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2000 to 5500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. Solid-Good w/ Stock Converter, Near Smooth Idle In 440, Works Well w/ 650-750 CFM Carb, Excellent Torque. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1961-78 Plymouth 383-440
1961-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 21-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 3500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 21-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 2500-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 21-248-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 3000-6200 RPM
COMP Cams 23-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 3500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 21-306-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-248-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chrysler, 3000-6200 RPM
COMP Cams 21-237-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 21-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-225-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chrysler, 3500-6500 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!