COMP Cams 21-242-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
Chrysler Big Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 3000 to 6200 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic, Serious Street/Strip Effort, 383 Needs 3000-3500+ Stall, 440 Needs 2500-3000, 750 to 800 CFM Carb & Headers, 3.91+ Gear. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 23-242-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 20-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 51-240-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 33-240-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 20-320-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 24-292-4 Street and Strip Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar 426 Hemi
COMP Cams 20-318-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-321-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 11-213-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 31-330-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 2500-6500 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.