COMP Cams 21-237-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic, For 9:1-10:1 Compression, 383 Needs 2500 Stall, 440 Needs 2000+ Stall, Use 700-800 CFM Carburetor, Headers, 3.91+ Gears. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 20-232-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-311-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 51-234-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 21-223-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 20-312-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-227-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 21-227-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 10-203-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8 , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 33-230-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 12-242-2 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!