COMP Cams 20-745-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
318 Chrysler Small Block V8, 360 Chrysler Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Hydraulic Roller-Strong towing cam for 360, performance cam for 318 with better exhaust and computer modifications. Xtreme Energy Computer Controlled Hydraulic Roller Camshafts (For 1992-02 Magnum Engines WITH 1.6:1 ROCKERS). All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1992-2003 Dodge 318-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 20-744-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-746-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-226-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-230-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-233-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-604-9 Computer-Controlled Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-614-9 Computer-Controlled Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-601-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-603-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-608-9 Computer-Controlled Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.