COMP Cams 20-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
Chrysler Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2500 to 6400 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Hydraulic-(Big Mutha' Thumpr) Street/strip, needs 9.5:1 CR , 2800+ stall, intake, gears, and headers, very rough idle. Thumpr Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. 3 grinds to fit all of your performance needs. Unique design. Maximizes sound and mid to high RPM power. Ensures safe piston-to-valve clearance. Proven to generate 25+ RWHP gains. Does not compromise durability.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1964-83 Plymouth 273-360
1971-86 Chrysler 318-360
1964-86 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 20-601-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Chrysler S/B
COMP Cams 20-601-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-603-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-671-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-206-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-208-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-210-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-212-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-226-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-232-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.