COMP Cams 20-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Pro Street / all out Bracket Racing. 3500 to 4000 stall, 10:1 to 11:1 compression. aftermarket manifold with 750 CFM carb. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 21-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 51-241-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 23-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chrysler, 3500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 31-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 3000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 12-327-5 Drag Race Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-346-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-324-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 11-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 33-241-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 34-337-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!