COMP Cams 20-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 282202434 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Serious Street / Strip effort.9.5:1 to 10.5:1 comp. Aftermarket manifold, headers & 3.91 gear. 3000-3500 stall in automatic cars. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 20-232-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 12-326-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 09-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 10-210-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8 , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 11-450-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-693-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-222-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 1500-5500 RPM
COMP Cams 12-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-702-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Picking the right camshaft can be a challenge. Use our camshaft selection guide to learn how to select the right cam for your street rod's best performance.