COMP Cams 20-233-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Energy Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. Solid-340-360 street/strip use. 9:1 compression with 2500 stall, strong midrange. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1971-86 Chrysler 318-360
1964-86 Dodge 273-360
1964-86 Plymouth 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 21-230-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 20-743-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 23-230-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Chrysler
COMP Cams 12-769-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 35-769-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 11-676-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 20-231-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 21-231-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-233-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 20-230-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.