COMP Cams 20-227-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Hi-lift Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Best all around performance cam. Extra lift to help engine breathe at higher RPM 2500 stall with 9:1 comp. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 21-227-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-227-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chrysler
COMP Cams 20-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 51-241-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 21-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chrysler, 3500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 21-670-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 11-321-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-402-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-327-5 Drag Race Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!