COMP Cams 191100 Xtreme Fuel Injection Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford
Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 1700 to 7000 RPM Range, 268 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
XFI NSR Ford 5.0L Modular 4V Hydraulic Roller Swinging/Finger Follower Camshafts (No Springs Required). DOHC - Big power gains in mid to upper RPM range, especially above 4900 RPM. Requires phaser limiter kit and custom ECU programming. COMP Cams F50CY NSR-NA2H-126 Camshaft Set for 5.0L Ford Coyote Engines DOHC - Big power gains in mid to upper rpm range, especially above 4900 rpm. Requires phaser limiter kit and custom tuning.
- Newest & quickest lobe profiles in the Xtreme family; provide a terrific increase in performance
- Tuned for use in EFI applications where extra air flow signal through the carburetor is not required (feature wider lobe separation without loss of responsiveness)
- Work well with aftermarket cylinder heads & feature high lift
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.