COMP Cams 19049-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, 351W Ford Small Block V8, 0.437" Stud Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These COMP Cams Ultra-Gold Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms with a 7/16" stud diameter and 1.72 ratio are designed for Small Block Ford applications. The new modern design features of these Ultra-Gold Rockers are proven to withstand extremely aggressive spring pressure and valve lift. Designed specifically for high performance street and race engines, the Ultra-Gold Aluminum Rocker Arms are precision CNC-machined to strict tolerances. Developed to meet the demands of professional engine builders, these rockers include features never before possible in an aluminum rocker arm.
- Increase engine power, enhance valve train stability and improve oiling
- CNC-machined, lightweight design removes weight and yields unrivaled quality and ratio accuracy
- Arced channel & contoured top give the rockers the best strength to weight ratio possible
- Precision-sorted trunnion bearings withstand valve spring pressure up to 700 lbs.
- Designed for high performance street and race engines
Application1963-2001 Ford 289-351
More Like This
COMP Cams 19048-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 19049-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 19043-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 19043-16 Ultra-Gold ARC Series Rocker Arms, Ford 3/8-1.6
COMP Cams 19044-16 Ultra-Gold ARC Series Rocker Arms, Ford 7/16-1.6
COMP Cams 19048-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 17044-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16 Stud,Set
COMP Cams 1514 Rocker Arms, Full roller, 5/16 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams 17043-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 17043-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!