COMP Cams 19045-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
Ford Small Block V8, Ford Big Block V8, Full Roller Rocker Arm Style, 1.73 Rocker Arm Ratio
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These COMP Cams Ultra-Gold Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms with a 7/16" stud diameter and 1.73 ratio are designed for 351 Cleveland Ford applications. The new modern design features of these Ultra-Gold Rockers are proven to withstand extremely aggressive spring pressure and valve lift. Designed specifically for high performance street and race engines, the Ultra-Gold Aluminum Rocker Arms are precision CNC-machined to strict tolerances. Developed to meet the demands of professional engine builders, these rockers include features never before possible in an aluminum rocker arm.
- Increase engine power, enhance valve train stability and improve oiling
- CNC-machined, lightweight design removes weight and yields unrivaled quality and ratio accuracy
- Arced channel & contoured top give the rockers the best strength to weight ratio possible
- Precision-sorted trunnion bearings withstand valve spring pressure up to 700 lbs.
- Designed for high performance street and race engines
Application1968-78 Ford 302-460
More Like This
COMP Cams 19045-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 17045-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 17045-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16 Stud,Set
COMP Cams 1411-8 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 7/16 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1830-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1830-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16, EA
COMP Cams 1838-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1838-8 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1411-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 7/16 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1630-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16 Stud
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!