COMP Cams 19028-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
Chevy LS V8, Full Roller Rocker Arm Style, 1.72 Rocker Arm Ratio, Polylock Rocker Arm Nut Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For more than 35 years, the COMP Cams mission has never changed: to produce the highest-performing products possible, provide customers with superior service, and to lead the industry in technological development. While the COMP Performance Group has grown to multiple companies and hundreds of employees, we still retain the competitive spirit and desire to be the very best that has positioned COMP Cams as the absolute leader in valve train components.
- Increase engine power, enhance valve train stability and improve oiling
- CNC-machined, lightweight design removes weight and yields unrivaled quality and ratio accuracy
- Arced channel & contoured top give the rockers the best strength to weight ratio possible
- Precision-sorted trunnion bearings withstand valve spring pressure up to 700 lbs.
- Designed for high performance street and race engines
Application2005-15 Chevy 364-427
More Like This
COMP Cams 19024-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Set
COMP Cams 19025-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Set
COMP Cams 19024-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Each
COMP Cams 19025-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1675-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 3/8, Set
COMP Cams 1675-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 3/8, Each
COMP Cams 1501 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Chevy LS1, Kit
COMP Cams 16755-KIT Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams 1500 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Chevy LS1, Kit
COMP Cams 1521 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!