COMP Cams 19021-16 Ultra-Gold ARC Series Rocker Arms, Chevy 7/16-1.7
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The original Ultra-Gold™ Aluminum Rockers changed the way racing and high performance street engine builders approached valve train design. Now, COMP Cams® is revolutionizing valve train performance again with the next generation of Ultra-Gold™ ARC Series Aluminum Rocker Arms, featuring an Arced, Recessed, Contoured design. Using cutting edge design techniques and manufacturing processes, Ultra-Gold™ ARC Rockers increase engine power, enhance valve train stability and improve oiling. Ultra-Gold™ ARC Rockers feature a new extrusion based on improvements developed through FEA analysis, resulting in an even stronger, stiffer body without compromising mass. A new arced channel and contoured top, similar to a bridge design, give the rockers the best strength-to-weight ratio possible. The body has additional CNC contouring to improve clearances for valve covers and springs. Manufactured entirely in the U.S.A., all Ultra-Gold™ ARC Series Aluminum Rocker Arms feature a spring oiler channel through the body for improved lubrication. Trunnion retaining clips have been replaced with an ultra durable spiral lock type clip, similar to what holds a piston pin in place. Stress relieving radii have also been added to areas of the body, trunnion and pushrod seat insert. Even the included locking nuts have been revised to increase surface area to better maintain lash and eliminate wear.
- Set of 16 rockers
- For Chevy big block V8 396-454 cid
- 7/16" Stud - 1.7 Ratio
- Next gen Ultra-Gold™ Rockers increase engine power, enhance valve train stability & improve oiling
- New extrusion based on improvements developed through FEA analysis, resulting in an even stronger, stiffer body without compromising mass
- Arced channel & contoured top give the rockers the best strength to weight ratio possible
- Exclusive spiral lock type clips replace retaining clips
- Lifetime Warranty - Buy them once, use them for a lifetime! For use with up to 700 lbs of open spring pressure.
BBC V8 396-454
7/16" Stud - 1.7 Ratio
More Like This
COMP Cams 19021-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1504 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 17021-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 17021-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16 Stud,Set
COMP Cams 1505 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 1507 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1520 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 1411-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 7/16 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1620-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 7/16, Each
COMP Cams 1820-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!