COMP Cams 19021-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These COMP Cams Ultra-Gold Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms with a 7/16" stud diameter and 1.7 ratio are designed for Big Block Chevrolet 396-454 applications. The new modern design features of these Ultra-Gold Rockers are proven to withstand extremely aggressive spring pressure and valve lift. Designed specifically for high performance street and race engines, the Ultra-Gold Aluminum Rocker Arms are precision CNC-machined to strict tolerances. Developed to meet the demands of professional engine builders, these rockers include features never before possible in an aluminum rocker arm.
- Increase engine power, enhance valve train stability and improve oiling
- CNC-machined, lightweight design removes weight and yields unrivaled quality and ratio accuracy
- Arced channel & contoured top give the rockers the best strength to weight ratio possible
- Precision-sorted trunnion bearings withstand valve spring pressure up to 700 lbs.
- Designed for high performance street and race engines
Application1965-2000 Chevy 396-454
More Like This
COMP Cams 19021-16 Ultra-Gold ARC Series Rocker Arms, Chevy 7/16-1.7
COMP Cams 17021-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1504 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 1505 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 1507 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1520 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 17021-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16 Stud,Set
COMP Cams RP1411-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 7/16 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams RPM1411-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, Kit
COMP Cams 1411-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 7/16 Stud, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!