COMP Cams 1833-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8, EA
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, 351W Ford Small Block V8, 0.375" Stud Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The next design evolution of the Hi-Tech Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arms are built to outlast and outperform in accuracy and strength. The Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms are engineered from durable 8650 steel and include a machined billet pushrod seat insert for a wide range of super accurate ratios. A unique and wide ratio range to fit almost any popular application. These XD rockers are fully rebuildable and boast precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips. And they work with most diameter springs and retainers. The new XD design utilizes advanced FEA and CAD design and development to improve strength, stiffness and MOI optimization for drag and circle track applications.
- Machined billet pushrod seat insert for wide range of rocker ratios used in popular Chevy and Ford applications
- 8650 Steel construction outlasts and outperforms other rockers in accuracy and strength
- For applications with up to 1000 lbs. open spring pressure
- Precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips better distribute the load and reduce wear
- Engineered for use in circle track and drag race applications
Application1977-92 Lincoln 302
1964-93 Mercury 289-351
1963-2001 Ford 289-351
More Like This
COMP Cams 1831-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8, EA
COMP Cams 1833-8 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8,Set
COMP Cams 1832-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16, EA
COMP Cams 1834-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16, EA
COMP Cams 1831-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8
COMP Cams 1832-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1833-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8
COMP Cams 1834-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1831-8 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8,Set
COMP Cams 1834-8 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Once you're ready to start selecting valve train components, we have some useful tips and tools that should boost your performance. We discuss proper valve-springs, pushrod length, and rocker arm ratios.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.