COMP Cams 1806-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The next design evolution of the Hi-Tech Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arms are built to outlast and outperform in accuracy and strength. The Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms are engineered from durable 8650 steel and include a machined billet pushrod seat insert for a wide range of super accurate ratios. A unique and wide ratio range to fit almost any popular application. These XD rockers are fully rebuildable and boast precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips. And they work with most diameter springs and retainers. The new XD design utilizes advanced FEA and CAD design and development to improve strength, stiffness and MOI optimization for drag and circle track applications.
- Machined billet pushrod seat insert for wide range of rocker ratios used in popular Chevy and Ford applications
- 8650 Steel construction outlasts and outperforms other rockers in accuracy and strength
- For applications with up to 1000 lbs. open spring pressure
- Precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips better distribute the load and reduce wear
- Engineered for use in circle track and drag race applications
Application1955-2000 Chevy 265-400
More Like This
COMP Cams 1806-12 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1806-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16, EA
COMP Cams 1806-8 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1803-12 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8
COMP Cams 1803-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8
COMP Cams 1803-8 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8,Set
COMP Cams 1604-12 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16 Stud
COMP Cams 1608-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 7/16, Each
COMP Cams 1620-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 7/16, Each
COMP Cams 1630-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16 Stud
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.