COMP Cams 18-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy V6
Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 1200 to 4500 RPM Range, 260 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
GM 4.3L / 262 c.i. 90° V6 1985-2014. For '85-'87 GM 4.3L/262 cid 90° V6 Engines Originally Equipped w/ Flat Tappet Cam - Works w/ Stock Computer/Fuel Injection, Good Low End Torque & Gas Mileage. Magnum Computer Controlled. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 09-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 09-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 12-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 18-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, GM V6 , 1200-4500 RPM
COMP Cams 31-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 35-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 56-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams 56-440-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams 08-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 11-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!