COMP Cams 18-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
262 Chevy 90-Degree V6, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 500 to 4500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
GM 4.3L / 262 c.i. 90° V6 1985-2014. For '85-'87 GM 4.3L/262 cid 90° V6 Engines w/ Flat Tappet Cam - Excellent Torque/Good Mileage, Works Well w/ High Gear Ratios & Overdrive Transmissions, Good City Driving, Works w/ Stock Computer or Carb. . Xtreme Energy. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1985-86 Chevy 262
More Like This
COMP Cams 18-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
COMP Cams 18-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy V6
COMP Cams 18-124-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy V6
COMP Cams 09-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 56-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams 56-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams 09-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 09-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 56-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams 56-422-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, GM 4.3L, 2000-5500 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!